Tuesday, April 1, 2008

RANDOM!

Was on time to blog for 1 April'08.
SO
HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAYS!

Recently nothing extraordinariness enter into my life right now.
Resulting to my headless posts
I wanna meet up with my gfs
but they all are busy over stuff and of course myself is never to be out





*happenings to be hope in wena's life*
p/s:actually this post is blogged in at 4:40am 2April08



Reply to all tags:
--->hadi:nope.. is our division camp. ME ^^
--->han:yar yar!!! So long ago... sad to say they made lots of changes throu those years. =X
--->eileen:yar looks like Jer... =P hahahaha! Never to be CA to blog about friends friends... but she not pretty and havoc leh! =D THANKS MAN for supporting me! XD I hope so lah! =P
--->joanne:thanks! but i just change it again. =P
--->fuzzlee: FUZZLEE! I link you lah! XD hahhaahaha! wooHOO~! did you see those pic! =D

No comments: