Wednesday, April 16, 2008

GONG xi!

Photobucket
FUN DAY'08
Sound fun but actually not that FUN as expected you see~
But overall the experience and atmosphere is super HIGH again!!!
CHEERS everywhere... but ME is way clapping.
But hope the next half they were all hyper up by the SLs
(did they?)

Photobucket
(when weina is bored she will tends to....)
Spend time in lesson doing stuff like this.

Photobucket
and this...
*Peeping into other class*

Photobucket
EVEN this!!!
Took off my shoe but i still cannot "chiao ta shi di"
XD

Photobucket
MOT CAMP~
PLS COME!!!

*for advertising purposes*

So now back to the fun day event
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice jumppo!
BUt i shot it at wrong angle sia!!!
wasted ar Fuzzlee! =X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHA!!! So HIgh HIGH!!! =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I should post it till here now!
Pls pardon me as i will be taking lots of photos recently
cause i need to do some homework for my elective modules.

And my pics will be post in my photo gallery.
You can find the link at the right side under those LINK. ^^






Reply to all tags:
--->rosa:got bring back those memories right!!! XD
--->kenneth:i hope so wor!!! cause my cam not that very good in condition! =X
--->zhiying: zhiying!!! how are yoU?! omG~!! Never see you around in sch leh~ =(
--->ethan:hahhaha! too many to post leh! ai yo~ hahaha!
--->sherry:you should ask me to send you ma! more original. XP
--->shiwei:hahahha! yeah lo! is really okay ar! I like sharing photos! I saw you today leh!!! =D
--->yii:okay okay ar! Got the sudden thought of being happy to life now. =P you too okaY! XD one day go out ar! I plan again! =P whahaha!
--->eileen:where got modern!!! Still so old fashion like the country bumpkin ar. =D hahaha! cannot havoc also wor!!! XD hahahhaha! Eileen EILEEN! thanks so much leh!!! =D I try try! maybe not taking part le! cause need to print them out sia... ZZzz hahah EX~ XD
--->chester: yo yo! thanks man! did you see your pic around?! =P
--->peiting: peiting~! why never go fun day? =( hahhaha!
--->fuzzlee:yar lah! then now got your pic pic PICS! hahahaha! nice right!!! you got view my photo gallery also got your pic! =D hahahhaha!
--->kat:HEY kat..! how to spell your name ar?! =P OMG~! SERIOUS?!! I wan TO GO AR! BUt no no no $$ to buy and bu she te also.. sad diao right! ><
--->vanessa: hahahha! NOw i posted your pic again! wahahahha! 100 tai gui le lah~! hahhaha!
--->hadi:add-ed oh! =P
--->midori:haha! unglam = to jian tian ma! XD hahahahha! I got alot of super jing tian pic! OH i got one more jian tian de pic of yours leh!!! =D hahahhah!

No comments: