Monday, April 21, 2008

RANDOM!

TODAY MONDAY BLUES!
But is a Light BLUES for me. =D
Photobucket
We just so CRAZY over boardgames!
*cluedo* wooHOO~! =P

Photobucket
My cliques... BUT THERE ARE MORE! =D

Photobucket
I just love this class!
THEY ARE SO SUPER HIGH LAH!
AND wat's more they bond like siao XD
*Han etc you guys want the pic i can send! =D*


Study in NP from 8AM till 8PM.
YES!
AM till PM!
As wat rosa said i love my sch so much.
In fact is that i got to stay back to study for my jap lesson.
Met up with joel as usual in bus.
AND HE GAVE ME TRY this jellyBEAN from NZ!
Photobucket
SUPER NICE!
IS sour but not as sour as i expected. But compare to those other JB
these is definitely much much MORE NICER!
We actually were trying all the favours out with highness lah!

AND HE STARTED TO CAM CORED with my cam.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

that's all for today!
BYE BYE! =D



I miss my three mens!
Meeting up with mad tml! YEAH~! =D






Reply to all tags:
--->kenneth:Kenneth! THANKS SO MUCH! But i think is is really okay if not chance. =P BUT REALLY THANKS YOU LEH!!!! XD
--->Rosa:you believe meh~! XD
--->mik:serious?! I shall go see it tml! =D ahahhaha! thanks ar! =D
--->peiting:ooh i see! FYP! =X stress ma?! JIA YOU LEH!!!! =D
--->sherry:yeah yeah! he is not bad ar! But i still ove MAYDAY too! Yours is LEE HOM lah! HE also damn not bad ar!!! =D

No comments: