Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wat a life...

Botanic garden trip!
Was late for my class cause i was doing my stuff early in the morning
5++ woke up... ZZz!
Photobucket

Photobucket
And our day shooting our photos with this bunch of ppl.
HOT HUMID and FUN day lah.

Photobucket
One of my shoot.
Don think i shot it well enough for this.
That day totally not in the feel to take pic lah
DAMN!

Photobucket
Caught you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Again?!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ask her to be the model for me to shoot
Not very nice shot tho.

Photobucket

Photobucket
OHF! Stupid face lah~
As i said totally not in the feel to take any pics.

Photobucket
This boy looks like Hannibah rising that guy!







Photobucket
Going to end this post with this pic.
If you wanna ask me to take them to form a heart shape
I'm gonna say that is hard
cause i'm waiting for them to post the so that i can shoot them
but you know~





Went home after that and was really tired
I can say that i nearly broke down that day
SUPER tired
so i slept and due to the HUMIDSTUPID weather
when i woke up i sweat like hell~
Like i just went for swana.

No comments: