Friday, April 25, 2008

Lets Starts this!

These were taken on wednesday.
Was having CCAM practical
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And had done something like this ship drawing
whereby you really draw and measure the actual size of the boat or ship out
in front,plan,body view.
ACTUAL IN SIZE!
ACTUAL IN SIZE!

Photobucket
But it was really FUN!
And the lecture ask me if i come from Myanmar.
AH~
I had been mistaken of so many countries can
7.Myanmar
6.Cambodia

5.Philippines


4.Indonesia




3.Singapore





2.MALAYSIA

















BEWARE the first in place!
1.CHINA
OMHH~!
This is not recently it had been like years already
even there was once i randomly went to develop my photos
YES DEVELOP my photos can imagine how long long ago
and the cashier lady ask me if i'm A CHINA KA!
even yesterday someone ask me again
er~

I'm acknowledge that I"M a
PURE SINGAPOREAN!
Photobucket
Of course thoug TIF!
There is still a need to go sch
So went sch early today to do our report and one girl
came-dashing? into our rooms and gave us free lollipops
YEAH FREE! Plus I'm hungry so i took it
BUT the girl she push the lollipops to us
erm... so i took it lor. =D hahahaha!
And there are messages on it saying something like:
-It's not over YET! Do NOT GIVE UP....
-No MATTER HOW DIFF THINGS GET, KEEP ON.....


Anyway went out after sch to meet eileen
Intended to have a quick shop
but ended up we went eating
KFC~
*faint*
Photobucket
*chill out* Time!

Photobucket
I JUST HATE MEAT!
Especially pock!
I'm rating at for 4/5 that i really hate to eat them.
My chicken is super oily and i never done any exercise lah!
Zzz~

Was asking her to send me Jay's songs
THEN....
Photobucket















UNKNOWN FILE FORMAT!
Photobucket
I was SO happy that i can add new songs into my hp
then on the minute i click to open the file
UNKNOWN FILE FORMAT!

Wat the hell!
EILEEN your HP is freaking UPDATED
till even my phone also cannot view the file.
Sad diao!
=x

hahahha!
Maybe is my phone lousy hor. N70~ is old~~~
XD

*



Now i got something to share with you ppl
but unless you ppl can understand my language cause some ppl dont.
Don ask me why some don maybe they are more straight?!
LOL!
okay enough of talking here i starts,
Till this date of time in my life
now then i know that tadpoles are sticky!
WAT THE HELL!

And someone said that it had been knowing since sec
I DIDNT KNOW~!
Do you?!

OMG~!
I DIDNT KNOW LEH!
*not in horny thinking but instead shocking*

*


Flyer event anyone~?
Just set a date when everyone can compromise to and we all go for it
then all high in the cabin.
1.wena
2.eileen
3.Rosa
4.yii
5.Kris
6.
7.
.
.
11.
Shouting for 6 more ppl!
Before we cook the tickets
then after the flyer or before we go for dinner! =P






Reply to al ltags:
--->Fuzzlee:yeah yeah! hahhaha! LICK SAI?! hahahahahha! o.O
--->Han:no lah! hahahha! but casus i ask some of them to view my blog! wahahaha! =P
--->Mr. J:ooh i see! hhaaha! But nice lah!! DOn have le ar?! =P Go sit flyer lah! hahaha! wanna go?! 26.50 leh! Quite cheap to find diao for this kind of current situations =P
--->Rosa:LOL! omg! ASk him? hahaha sure of course de! =D SO high can!
--->eileen:ON YAR! hahaha! YEAH! left like 7 more ppl! =D But i'm more excited for the Bali trip! yeah~~~!
--->Meihar: no lah! you never leave me there lah! ai yo! but thanks for coming down also! =P
--->yun:=P wold?! don know leh~! I wonder if my friends know too? wahahha! OPSX! =P

No comments: