Monday, April 28, 2008

Lets Starts this!

YEAH!
Finally uploae-eT! Sunday went over to sentosa to capture all my shots
At least i'm done with my work le.

Photobucket
This guy he is very cute cause i was shooting him so he post for me.
And i sign to him with a "ok"
he did the "ok" to me too.

SEnTOSA!
Photobucket
I realized that all of us had grown up ALOT!
ALOT is really want i meant ALOT!
Freaking OLD can!!! Zzz.

Photobucket
Explosions of NAH NAH milk!
Wahahah! I'm horny... *erps erps* =P

Photobucket
Got feel ma?!!
I find it totally so feel-ed can!

That day there are lots of diff colours of ppl.
we saw black white brown.
Photobucket
This little girl is really very cute!!!
There is one pic which i shot is at my photogallery.

Photobucket

Photobucket
They too are adorable.
Anyway the boy being covered gave me a feeling of RON.
You know which RON?!
HARRY's best friend *bloody hell~*
=D

So we ended our day like this but not the night part.
Photobucket
Photobucket

So here we left for marina...
Photobucket

And the funny thing is that...
Photobucket
Eileen was pissed of by those threefour "fatties" (oops =X)
You know those three in the background but one was being cut off.
Anyway why she was pissed of by them was that
there is specify no. of seats at the last row
then there were like three seats left so all the four asses squeezes their ass
into three seats

WTH right

Like for ex one ass compare to those one NORMAL ass is like twice!
So imagine EIGHT normal asses squeeze together.
But at least there isnt any meaty feeling
But Eileen said that she felt the meat rubbing against her leg.
OMG~!
then i saw her expression i laugh like crazy!

Photobucket
I Like this pic!
The colour of my cam is nice! *for once*
-.-

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like i said for once~ haha


Back to Singapore:
We went to a fair which was located at the water pool there.
So we took pics and here we are at Mauca.
I don know how to spell it anyway
Photobucket

Free Candy floss!
Photobucket
Photobucket
we looks kinda tan.
But of cause low quality. cause within a few minutes
the floss will auto melt shrink itself de

NO good no good.
Photobucket

Okay that's all for the day.
Photobucket
And we had slim down! =D






Reply to all tags:
--->kelyn:Kelyn i will link you soon! =P
--->Qudsia:qudsia! I miss you too! the HIGHNESS! omg!!!! =D
--->yun:omg~! I'm really SLOW LEH! =X hhahahahah! =D
--->sojini:can you send me?! =P
--->eileen:yeah! but you are much tanner then me! wahahahhaha! XD
--->meihar:hope so too! But still lonely leh~ =( haha!
--->Dongmei: dongmei!!! I miss you so much! I don have your blog link le! can give me?! =P
--->zarinna:sure sure! but i don have your msn =X haha!
--->milo:sure sure! I will! but quite busy when sch reopens le... =X
--->joanne:Ta-da! updated! =)

No comments: