Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WOW!

HAPPY 18Th Birthday!!!
To my Dearest Friends
TERESA and FANGQI!


OMG! You all are officially 19 le!
So damn fast can!!!
Wish you guys happy and all the best in your Futures! ^^


*

Went out in the morning to meet mad.
For helping her out with some photos
and after chatting and slacking and playing eating.....
we then started to really settle down and do some work

As she is meeting a buyer at 4
so we rush our way down to bugis
(yeah Eileen! I'm back to bugis again) hahahha!
but is okay.. =P
Scroll around there till 6plus and left home.
(yeah ppl back home again and again and AGAIN!) XD
Photobucket

Photobucket
some pic to be taken for the sick of taking?
Who knows.


I'm tired again.
Will be in sch for camp this few days
MISSING MY BEAR AND HSH AND MF!
But i will have fun right!
WOOHOO~! XD


Reply to all tags:
--->Eileen:sure lah! XD Like i say that time is trial de night walk! XD
--->St:super HAPPY if that's really true in my real life! hahaha! But then that are all photos. So angle and photoshop-ping of them might be done also.. hahhaa! but really thanks leh girl! =D
--->Yii:yar lah! =X oh yar! This coming sat 12/04 we might be going for steamboat session! JOIN US OKAY! XD Eat till we drop! Like there's no tml! XD
--->yanrong:THANKS GIRL! But you seems to be busy... of course i myself busy too.. Zzz! Meet up soon okay!!! =P
--->kristi:YEAH! I let you know the timing again? =P really getting excited now! XD
--->esther:oh my god! AH~! feb you went back already! so fast lah! AW~~~ I miss you man!!!

No comments: