Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WOW!

YEAH! Finally got almost all THE photos during FOP!
I shall update them now!!!
Need to choose them and edit them and then post them.
A tough job to blog you see~ =P

But this time i'm going to post those pics which HAVE my FACE!!!
I don care ar~ XD
So today's post shall be a very long one.

Part 1/5: Here is wat happen in sch today
HAd my photography lesson
Fun, tired, EXTRE HOT to shoot during the glaring SUN!
Photobucket
To view more pls visit my photo gallery blog!
THANKS YOU! THANK YOU!

we shot our way from the pond to Cheers back to our class.
Had some stupid fun with these two girls!
Photobucket
Flabby ARMS sia!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yar that's all! Quite slack for today thou.
*


Part 2/5:
Photobucket
Photobucket
YES YES YES!
You can see wat my block is havoc-ing now!!!
just to capture them now as helping my brain to keep this 0.03% memories down


Now Part 3/5:
Finally done with my edition of FOP PHOTOS!
THERE ARE SO SO SO MANY to post!
Alright i shall use post those COM GLs SLs Helpers.
I'm no biased just too many many freshies + MY BLOG WOR!
MUST GOT MY PIC LAH!!!
(*BHB WEINA*)

LOADING....

These fews were taking during the GLs camp.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PDI ROCKS AR!!!! (*OUOOO!!!!*)

Photobucket
Wa!!! Zhi pai during night walk ar!!!
hahahahah XD

Photobucket
one of the night walk pic.

Photobucket
So this is where we stay during the camp.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ta-da! Finally i got the soapy hill photos le!
*so happy lah*
The hill is really Freaking soapy can.
I slide all the way down till my leg's hairs half of it gone
hahahaha!


So obliviously it's the actual FOP DAY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Samuel your idea again to ZHI PAI AR? hahahha!

Photobucket
Our day of MCs!
Hwee Ling and Weilson.

Photobucket
Fuzzlee! wat you doing?!
UNGLAM AR!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
FengXia and Tingting
(mot seniors!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don ask me why i look so emo.
I'm just tired ar plus no one play with me~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LAO DA!!! XD

Photobucket
MOT ROCKS TWOOO!!!

Photobucket
Heart attack super trilling!
Especially to play with these highness ppL! hahahha!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are all i edited.
TILL SIAO! But NICE RIGHT!!!

PEEPS want photos can get from me. =D
Helping on the behalf for Samuel to send to you guys!

And now not yet finish alright
still have 2/5 to go!
Hang in there a bit bit more to scroll down.
*

Part 4/5:
Today just now yi send me this pic!
THEY WERE TAKEN in 2005 lah!!!
I don have this pic le leh!
OMG~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Super NOOBs looking lah!!!
ROSA omG~!!!!
JOANNE ALSO!
XD

Photobucket
And we LOOK DUPER YOUNG here can!!!
WTH~

Photobucket
Wa lu... this is soOO CHINA looking!
I don like...
But i never despise.

YOUNG LAH YOUNG LAH!
NOW CL until... so Zai lek!
*

One last portion olready!
LAST AND MANTI LAST to end this post for today:
Photobucket
I wanna go for MAYDAY's concert!!!


Photobucket
AND AND today is OO of Singapore FLYER!
I MISS IT! Zzz
ANd so photos are gone again
*XUE TE*

TO be END here.
Tired right! XD





Reply to all tags:
--->shiwei:they like never mail us leh.. =X ooh same same!!! XD I yesterday sign up le. But TBC again.. wahahaha! =D
--->Mr Licker:serious bo! hahahha I year 2 le leh.. like so old liao. hahahah! Lao cok cok how to play wor... XD though i really wan the jacket!!! hahahha! =P
--->joanne:wei.. you come here tag so little and only this? =( sad diao ar!!! ='(
--->fuzzlee: hahaha! Come my blog often and spam! =D hahahha!
--->meihar:ME de camp! =D *FOP* meihar! So thursday? =P
--->yii:posted! hahahha! Super OMG lah yII!!! =D
--->rosa:i nver reply lah! siao! hahahah!

No comments: