Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just a random entry.

Alright a random day to spend again.
Suppose to rush back to sch for one CCA interview but i couldnt make it
and meeting too.
So headed to my grandma's house instead.

Anyway yesterday i was caught in the jam!
And i was late for sch lah.
I took bus at 6.30am and because of the jam i reach my class room at 8.30++.
Freak lah!
2nd time for traveling for 2hrs.
*tired*
But still very high thro out the whole day
and met up with eileen for jogging.

anD AND AND
this sat is MAYDAY concert!
I'm not going lah!!!!!
Totally sad diao le plus i envy my friends PLS!


I'm tired!
But i'm happy cause i have nice friends! =D













p/s:pls don copy me. I shall get myself a copyright post!


Reply to all tags:
--->peiting:omg! jia you leh! But stress at times need to play also wor! =D hahaha!
--->joanne:hahahha! okay lah! not that bad ma... but maybe cause you are sick that day? =P
--->Mik:yar lor! damn alot alot alot! +++ Each folder size damn damn big! =D hahhaha! i shall send them to you! =D
--->p3nghui:sure sure! but need to slowly slowly cause got alot of folder oh! =D
--->kelyn:hhahaha! Oh i don mind staying in sch to help! =P
--->eileen:hahaha! ME too leh! I got aches on my legs and waist. OMG! We are old! =D
--->fuzzlee:sure sure1 cause i might need models! wahahahha! =D
--->Mr.Licker:hahaha! I shoot with cam while you shoot fuz down with gun! hahaha! I wanna keep fit! wahaha! =D

No comments: