Thursday, April 17, 2008

WOW!

Today is Thursday!
TML will be MUST be FRIDAY!

SO FAST~
one week gone just like that...
But i enjoyed my monday tuesday wednesday and today!!!

But today just very slacking and
SOMETHING SO FUNNY HAPPENED~.

There is something i need to say to everyone is that











and i had been telling all my friendsS that











i'm very man right!











Yes! Girl de "man"!
So yesterday i wore Jeans and the orange shirt to fun day.









And today i'm just so lazy to dig my clothes out.
so i wore something so anyhow~
LIKE THIS!
Photobucket
*okay~ stupid post to take this pic*
to show you guys.


Any someone said that Yesterday I WAS complaining about man man.
Then today i wore till so GIRLY~

FIRST of ALL: I had been saying/complaining that I'm man OL-READ-Y ma! *LOL* XD
SECONDLY: the shirt and short make me looks GIRLY meh~?!

OH MY HELL
OH MY GOD
OH MY OH MY OH MY~!

Wat you guys think?
CRAZY ANOT!
Like that also girly... *Really LMAO*
think that person still in her sec thinkings ar.... =P

who knows~
And PPl saw me and say WA~! Weina why today you wear till like this~~~
But i know i wore till super slack to sch.. *don care*
Cause i don don really like to dress up
SO ma fan lah everyday need to change clothes
POLY = Ppl Only Lolly Yell Fashion!
Only ppl like Eileen knows i DF lar~




*SCB LAH*
SCB=Siao Char bo not Siao CEE BYE.
Pardon for the vulgar. =)






Reply to all tags:
--->kenneth:hahahha! YOU DAMN HIGH SIA!!! XD
--->Vanessa:GODAR~! =X SO EX LAH!!! XD hahhahah! going to broke in no time sia~ XD
--->Eileen:really?! THought of changing into another songs. =P ERM... Quite ex ba... cause still need to go some work to it so. =D hahahaha! I try! woohOO~! IF win ar! i treat you go bali! XD then we high over there! =D siao lah! thought of it damn high!
--->shiwei:yar! I saw you! wahaahha! You were busy with the cc. =D

No comments: