Friday, April 4, 2008

Wat a life...

Today after tuition went straight to find Dear
Sorry to let you wait for damn long!
Cause of the girl keep playing... PS ar!!!

There is always always AND ALWAYS food with her.
No way that there will not be any sight of non-food days
Photobucket

Photobucket
And the chill jia jia la (ak hem!)
IS really way super SUPER JIA LA!
Extremely SHIOK SIA

Photobucket
One abnormally thing is there will always something that link with LULU.
whenever whereever
Spect and EVEN FOOD
I don think i will ever enter that shop (named: LuLu)
*My goosebumps are coming up*

Photobucket
I'm a lover of the night views
especially chilling under the cool wind

WtHECK I'm still blogging here!
Waking up by5.30am and will be HECKING my day till late evening.
WOOHOO~!
じゃ。



Pls visit My photoGALLERY! THANK TOU! ^^



p/s:Got to go now I don wan mammy to nag me early in the morning.

Reply to all tags:
--->eileen:the dear is you can~ =P hahahha! woohHOO~! So highly over KIMU lah! Plus sudden got the feel of eating that mango again! =P
--->han:is it nice? i find that hero abit boring.. =X hahaha! But i just caught the movie series.XD
--->keyln:yeah yeah! Even myself felt hungry during the night! =D
--->mad:yeah yeah! you leh?! MAD! I want to meet up with you! =D okay! Sorry ar! Cause recently i'm quite busy then seems like i can only meet up at night. =X sorry!
--->hadi:YAR! YOu are the third so said this! Hungry right! =P

No comments: