Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updating...

Hey ppl
I shall continue with FOP 2.

The first day of FOP that night the whole bunch of us slept at 3 or later
So woke up early in the next morning
As i should say SUPER TIRED!
Plus IN the morning it was pouring HEAVILY!

And of course ppl are late Later EXTREME LATE.
Standard habit for Most of the ppl now XD

These SLs are there to lead our Freshmen to their respective location for their course briefing.
Photobucket
MArine and Offshore Technology

Photobucket
Mechatronic Engineering

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Games times again:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The above game is "POP the Balloons"

I was then appointed to another station for help out
OH just something random!
I saw Wilson!!!
My sec sch junior!!! XD He was like running around the campus sweating.
Erm... Debt he had lots of fun during his camp.
Boy enjoy your days in np alright! =D

Alright back to the main topic again:
And this game is call HAnds and Legs.
Photobucket
I was laughing with i saw this photo which i shot.
I didnt know that i shot that guy in that POST laH.
SEXY~!
hahahahah!

Photobucket
This girl's post also not bad ar! SEXY sia~~~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally OUR 2008 MOT 4.

Actually i wanted i post some super disgusted photo of someone
but i find it too CA to post it up
since like everyone is liking so much...
so i shall not be a bad person for the moment alright! =P


But ppl who knows me should know lah.
*MAYBE*
We ROCKED MES!!!!

*

Seriously Tml starting of school.
I can't wait for sch to start!!!! WOOHOO~!
Don say that i'm siao char bo!
=D
But hope that my class is even more bonded than last year.
But of course there will always one thing ONE PARTICULAR something that already
bonded us together!!! hahahahhaha!
Right guys...
See ya pEEPS in sch!!! =D
*excitably signing off*

*

One last thingy!
Yesterday went out to chill with Eileen and also Joel after work to meet us up.
And Rosa told me that she went out with her cao cao!
I thought was for real then i read her blog... =.=
OKAY lah!! You now even havoc le! =D
GOOD laH!

Anyway if my GFs got BF i will be Super HAPPY for you lah!
Alright alright! I shall end here!
*


Pls visit My PhotoGallery


Reply to all tags:
--->Mr. Licker: hahha! you should tag more ma!!! =D
--->han:can ask me to send you pic lah! more original... =P
--->sherry:i shall link you asap! =D see ya around in sch wor!!!! XD
--->fuzzlee:yar!!! Your PDI damn HIGH SIA!!! I LIKE~~~!!! =D
--->rosa: I also like my bF!!! NO is LOVE! hahahahahha!
--->eileen:Oh cause i was wearing my spects ma. =P CL~ hahahahh! yar! Fair right!!! =P
--->sk:wei! Say i CL i will sad diao. but never mind i admit I CL also le! hahahaha!
--->jamie: Marine and offshore technology! =D JAmie i will link you asap! =D

No comments: