Monday, April 14, 2008

WOW!


pls visit my photogallery
Today sch of first!
As i'm totally so excited to get to see all my friends again!
YEAH!!!

So damn high around the whole campus can.
and And AND
I'm Year two now!
SO fast and so CAO LAO le.

Photobucket
Does she looks very very VERY familiar?!














YEs!
Photobucket
She shall me my Vanessa.
Doesnt the both of them looks alike!!!
hahahahhaha!
OMG~~~!

HAd my day of sch till like 3.
and i went for cca fiesta to sign up for cca..s!
Join-ed quite a few. But not yet confirm as usual.
Then followed by having my Jap Lesson till 8 AGAIN
But i enjoy it cause my lect damn friendly and si bay entu in teaching.
Saw some familiar faces again in that class
and that was a great thing.


Anyway i'm going to post this random post of the upgrading of my block's life.
Photobucket
Looks like some works are in serious progress!
=D


*
Oh yar!!! Got to tell you guys something.
Yesterday there is this guy msn me and i don know how he got my email
plus i never add him in my contact
so he start to chat with me like so "friendly"....
THEN!!!!

He started to ask some FREAKING STUFF:
wanna have SEX!
*nudge*

WT!@#$%^F!@#$%^&U!@#$%^&C!@#$%^&K!
WTH laH!!!
okay i'm just angry.






Reply to all tags:
--->Ros:yar!!! We love them!!! =D
--->ernest:i told you le ar! To me got lah!!! XD hahahha! Go camp wor! =P
--->kenneth:thanks leh!! XD KENNETH~~~! =P
--->mr licker:hahahha! say more words ma! hahahha!
--->peiting:yeah! SEE YA!!! =D I hope so wor~ wahahhahaha!
--->eileen:yar!!! I admit that i'm a DF!!! maybe SEDFF. =D
--->shiwei: sorry sorry wor! cause all very random pic ma.. =P need to take those freshies. heehee!!! XD oh you going for th FUN DAY? =P
--->"GAY": yeah yeah!! visit my blog more often oh!!! =P see ya tml!! =D

No comments: