Friday, April 25, 2008

Wat a life...

*no photos days*

Pls don rain on thursday evening~
I'm going for skating training de!!!
Zzz!

Went to sch for skating training and it was drizzling!
Drizzling might cause some problem
such like my wheels will spoil faster cum the damn bb court is super slippery.

But never mind This sat will be a busy day for me!
YEAH!


Anyway ppl my friend is having this promotion or something.
I find that the vouchers and etc are worth buying
And Heard from yii that rosa wanna me go sit the flyer

Take a look here

Anyone one wanna join me?!
But i need 10 ppl to acc me up there
who wans?
1.wena
2.
3.
.
.
.
11.






p/s:It is because i don like you. ^^ is it?
Reply to all tags:
--->Qudsia:Qudsia!!! how are you sia! XD hhaha! never see you around in sch lah! =(
--->ernest:wa! ernest you good ar! now then tag me! chey lah! hahahhaha! =D
--->Mr. J:haha! but i saw manufactured in NZ. hahaha =P oopsy! hahaha

No comments: