Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wat a life...

Today is SUNDAY!
So random my sis ask me out for movie!
MY SIS! hahahahha!
To catch Rule #1
Photobucket
This show is まま.
So so to us. But some parts are shocking but not scary.
Storyline wise is to nowhere leh.
After all the show involves with the (man) ghost nothing much also.
XD

Photobucket
Wat so randomly was we actually saw ENERGY there!
At ka Leisure Park and so So not crowed at all.
But some girls were DAMN SUPER HIGH can

Photobucket

After our movie and it's still early
we decided to walk to suntec.
Photobucket
Found some some some thing!










Photobucket
A tomb!
*as if* =P





Photobucket
As usual
I LOVE SGOD~!
*So in love*





p/s:Guys help me to enter this blog:
CLBMPG



Reply to all tags:
--->Mr J:got ma?! i don know leh... ><
--->kenneth: Ps leh! I got into photography and Social Phsyco.

No comments: