Monday, March 10, 2008

Wat a life...

Today Indeed was a long day!
Morning went for meeting at 10.30pm
and i was late for 15 mins to meet justin.

Then after; headed to Orchard to meet Mad.
To acc her for some interview stuff and asking her to listen to my hais.
THANKS MAN!
=D

But i really try le!
haha! Pls say i'm daring becauz of you.
I tried my BEST out! =D

So we went London for a short trip:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
いらつしゃいませ。
London わ ここです。
いっしょに も London に いきます。

WOOHOO~!
So about 5 we went our own way back.
While i had another meeting in sch again.
Ended about 9. Headed to meet another friend.

GOD~!




Reply to all tags:
--->Mr J.:I also! Even till now! I will bu zhi yeug see le then will laugh... hahhaha! ZHAN YIAO CHU MO DE PIC LEH! Super duper Jian dian lah!
--->Kristi: yar yar! Rachel! WOOHOO~! SUper high too sian! hahahha =D

No comments: