Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wat a life...

Okay my blog had been so down recently!
So i updated with this.
After bb session with eileen for the day,
we headed down to town for some shopping and chillings.

*I saw hua tat day. Hope you are alright! ^^*
anything can talk to me also oh! =D

Met up with joanne.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I like this candid shot!
as thou this was taken for some magazine gossip page.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just simply tired of adding words
when pics are doing their jobs most of the time in my blog.
hahahhaa

Photobucket

Photobucket
I want to buy that mario shirt.
but they said i'm very childish
*i childish meh?! I thought i man!* =D











Photobucket
I'm hungry! いたたきます。





Reply to all tags:
--->WS: yeah yeah! Got translator also! =P hahahaha!
--->Jessica:yeah! OKAY wait till we both free that day! then WOOHOO~! =D
--->eileen:yar! we are so CLOSE! I don want to lose it okay! =D
--->Mr j: you hahaha only ar? =D

No comments: