Monday, March 3, 2008

Wat a life...

Photobucket

I'm SO tired of staying at home
and be a "good" daughter
Why can't she just understand the emotions around her
instead, made situations even chaotic

I just don understand her
is it because of age gap?!
I had been telling friends around me
that she don understand our generations

Even myself told her
try to change her thinkings as
our generation now is so so diff.

p/s: So we shall not mention about our next generations

I know i shouldn't be rude to you
but at times you cant think thou first before you speak
and cause every situations to be really tense up
Problems which me do not lies between you
you will have to start a quarrel with me

I'm horribly sick
One day you shall find me disappear and not back home
and the last word will be just goodbyes~

No wonder why wants to do those stupid actions
that all tends to do.

*the night shall falls
when even no sun dares to be up
life are lifeless
where marriage shall be broken
child are missing
when no love are to be found*







Rely to all tags:
--->Joanne: we shall take more! ^^
--->hadi:who? =P i cannot remember leh~ =X sorry!
--->eileen:yeap yeap! sure! SORRY Eileen! Recently my mood quite down for some reasons. I really need to chill down.... Sorry!!! maybe the best way is to MIA for few days. =,

No comments: