Thursday, March 13, 2008

Manly like!

Today went to Isetan to work for onw whole day!
And guess wat

when Joel and me were to report to a guy....
then he started to brief us thou how to pack those stuff of delivery
And i was like thinking i also need to carry those heavy stuff too?!

HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW I'M THAT MAN~

anyway the IC said that i will be helping the Customer Service.
I was the youngest for the CS.
I told St and joel after work.
both of them went "yar lor! I cannot believe that they see you
so man then put you under delivery section."
I was laughing lah!
Okay I'm man!

But it was fun working with those uncles and aunties.



TML will be release of RESULTS!
かんばてね!



Reply to all tags:
--->esther: !!! I miss your laughter! How are you?! You came back to Sing already? =P
--->kenneth: i find it very nice! but some girls might not really like the story line...? =P
--->meihar: yar! But my blog song is much lively lah... if not will cry. =D hahha!

No comments: