Saturday, March 22, 2008

Updating...

I totally cannot remember wat i did on Thursday.
Oh okay i got it already

I went sch with joanne
and we spited our way to our respective location.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
but we had our breakfast first.
purposely to be late for our meetings for 1hr! so extrusive.

when TFH.
*

Followed by friday and saturday.
was working these two day and i miss joel acc on sat!
cause i was alone in the bar but lucky Eric was teaching me stuff
and keep asking me to help myself with those stuff there.

I'm on diet!!!
But still waiting for joel have time to send me pics that we took.
XD
*

So today after work when to chill with Eileen at Marina.
We are totally so random
cause there was this fashion walk...
blah blah blah.
I shall blog it other day cause i need photos!








Reply to all tags:
--->Joanne:yar yar!!! When when?! =D hahahhahah! Sure damn high! The item that i intro not in market leh! =( sad diao right! hahahha But will be so funny lah!
--->eileen:yar yar! ST is the funnest de lah! hahha But she never read my blog de leh... Like no responses from her... =, hahahaha
--->Hadi: very random right!!!
--->rosa: really meh? next time i free i go see see. =D
--->yi: okay lah! they invented also never put in the market. hahahaha wasted also! hhahhaa
--->Mr j.:yar lor! omG~~~! shhhhh....! =P
--->sihui:linked! =D
--->eileen: yar! super nice! Plus i edit leh should thanks me also! hahahha! So BHB!
--->joanne: thanks thanks! =D
--->sojini:my timetable some days starts at 8 then end at 5 mostly... =( sad. ooh...?

No comments: