Saturday, May 22, 2010

Photobucket
Who's this pretty little girl??


Photobucket
Isnt she very pretty??!
I find her very sweet, pretty. Somehow some views she resembles parts of Sojini. Yeap! Her younger sister. Both Pretty Girls =D


Short catch up with them. photos credit to danny.
Photobucket
Intended to make a trip down to NUS. but im so freaking lazy to travel all the way down. I don know wat's my decision still. NTU is still not sending me any letter. SO damn damn damn slow....................

Anyways, i met them up at Wisma. Planning to go anywhere. But we totally have no idea, just roaming around ion then when to look for CHanel~ XD Jin need to buy/ "try out" the results of them. I guess. While moving to chanel, i am trying my luck to look for nice top for my Grad. and i brought this totally off "grad formal" top. HAHAHHA! Ying was telling me that since we are wearing the robe no one will see. I was thinking of that too. So went a head to buy it.

TOP down! Blusher next. ( i broke my old blusher)


Nice candid.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hanged around in tangs for quite sometime.


And outside the entrance. Planning our next act.
Photobucket
IDK if im allowed to post this up, But just allow me to post at least one? =)
No offense to anyone. They just look cute here.


After ....15mins? Talking shit at the entrance, we planned to walk over to marina for bowling. But Adeline, can't walk that far. Kids huh... still young to walk from orchard to marina. XD On the way, went paragon to look for YT. While Han went off to UWC.
Photobucket
I shouted outside his workplace. THEN HE SIGNAL TO MOVE AWAY!
We all started to laugh till~~~~ Damn PS.

Photobucket
Ppl changed. ready.


Photobucket
Trying to tie my hair up its so messy and untidy. But i don wanna cut it anymore nor trim. Thinking of any style for my grad. MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!! ^^


So ended up to mind's cafe, since adeline cant walk any further.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
IloveSNACKs ALOT!!!! Really!
A. brought me 3 bigs of calbee potato chips....... the other day 1. Now I left with 1.


Photobucket
But i don really like wedges. But their wedges are nice! =) Fish dippers are real soft! NICE! =D

Photobucket
At minds cafe, you must really do something stupid. Thats the FUN there! XD


Photobucket
Desserts. I Don fancy much. BUT THEY ARE GOOD! =D

Photobucket
Toilet and home then.


NP turns!!!! Grad day ON MOnnnnnnnNDAYYYYY!!!!

=D

p/s:I just hope my bd party is a success.... I wan everybody to make it!!!!
Like i said and repeat again, i wan a gathering. Not because of turning 21. Just the atmosphere and memories that are important. =)

p/s: I just hope my boy can take care of himself. REALLY WELL!
and bring me out tml pls~~~~~!!!! =PPP

No comments: