Monday, May 17, 2010

Belated Mummy Day.
Just came back from dinner.
Like so random?? Went east coast to have dinner once in a few few mths tgt.
Photobucket
I never notice of wat rest we went to. I just follow the crowd.
and this *My sis*


Just realized that my family seems to eat quite little.
Photobucket
I know posting of food photos are boring...... especially something not very tempting and special. HAHA. Anyway this is deer meat. I don recall the food names i just eat them. At most knowing wat meat they are. =D

Photobucket
My loves Sambal Kangkong!!!! Love it even more when they add super more sambal in it. *surp surp* Swap them up alot. XD And this "golden dragon chicken"
NOT BAD! =PP My bro said that it is squid wrap with chicken skin. This is really nice! No FATS on the SKIN TOO! I likessss~~~!

Photobucket
Norm Crab. Is nice too. =D
Suddenly feel like having tao huay~~~~ Need to find my tao huay kakis out soon!

Photobucket
Normal parents. HAHAHA!
They aged alot lah.................................. But my dad still lame at times. My mum. *i can roll eyes*
cause she is much blur than me at times. Really. I can list out so many things about her. BAD HUH~ Means i understand her more lah.


*shhhh! i don looks like my mum*
Photobucket
Does we look alike???
They will be here for my grad too. =D


Im excited for my bd party!
I know its still early to mention about it. But im going to share it here first. My party will be held on the 6 August. Anytime you wanna come! But the offical timing to cut the damn cake still deciding, but is a normal timing as we all can expect right. Location will be held at nrscc chalet no.9. Just wait for my invitation will do.
Honestly i hope those i invited can- MUST COME! I just wan a gathering thats all. No present but the effort to come down for my party. I really do appreciate it already!

Seems like life is great so far.
Work was fun? money more important. But managing our time to spend with all the loves ones are hard. Sometimes both side have to give and take.This will make things more easier and happier huh. Anyway morning something just happened. Is funny at the same time Im WORRIED OKAY! My heart really pumped fast at that moment LAH!!!!! XD
*HAHAHHA*

24MAY- GRADUATION DAY!
Icant wait for this day to happened too!!!! I wan to see all my friends!
And photo taking session!!!! =DD

followed by 27 MAY- NP DND.
At least i know who are going. ^^ Photos Photos again. woohoo~



p/s: Plssss really take care of yourself when i can't. =X Drink more water my DEAR!

No comments: