Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GRAD LO!!!!!
Photobucket
Finally..... But these three years of poly life was really fast!
never really expected wat you can actually gain from there... friends, moments, forever experiences and money. Best of all friends! Life will be really happening by then. ^^ But of course through this 3 years, there are also stress, hatred and stupid gossips around. I love all the gossips!!!! And i was labeled with a lot of "GOOD FRIENDS".


But nevertheless, i had FUN, I did PLAYED till crazy, go overseas, help out in event, camp and also study hard! When is time to mug then mug hard really. Just make things happen and target yourself. This is how i work, and got myself Silver Award of my course. Maybe some out there says im arrogant or hao-ing on my blog. Yeap I am! HAHA! Can i be proud enough to say i got that award right. =P

(maybe im lucky? But i did work hard at times still huh.)
Enough of all this talking................................... P.I.C.T.U.R.E.S!!! This will be a pretty long post.
Let it load first.

Some of us met up earlier at makan to makan first. I brought cheesecake there.
AND IT had MELTED.... =( and the macaroons. GOsh only. HAHAHA!
Photobucket
My always expression. You can see me through out all the photos got this post one. HAHA!

Photobucket
WY's ROCK! HAHAHAH! At makan place also can rock. Super wrong post. XD

Photobucket
They are not the only couple so sweet okay.. HAHHA!

Photobucket
We two also sweet lor! XD

Photobucket
Queuing up. Everything is so rush. Even carry our barrangs barrangs into the hall. So way off.

Photobucket
After long long talks and wait...

Photobucket
My turn to be on stage. I still wave lor! BHB SERIOUSLY!!! hahahahahahha!
I think ppl see my also wan to slap me lah~ XD


Photo Sessions!!! + WORDY WORDS

I wan to say SORRY AND THANK YOU!
Photobucket
First of all im really SORRY TO MY FAMILY! =X
I abandon them and went to take photo with my friends. But some of them went of liao lor... Supposedly i should intro them to my lecturers but i ran away. WTH! And i can't stay in the VIP lounge too long. The aura is not my type. Thats why sometime, i miss out great opportunities in my life (so far).

But thanks them for attending. My busy bf=bro even take time off to come see see and waste time. My mum too took off to see me up the stage for 3 mins? and my dad sacrifice his sleep to come attend too! My sis never come. =( Just by looking at the photos make me wanna cry like this. BUT REALLY THANKS AND FELT GUILTY! =X

*i wan to say that my bf never come! SAD de hor (see others) but wat to do right is over liao there wont be another chance of this huh. come to think of it also abit disappointed*

Next
Photobucket
jini.hy.van.me
Thanks GIRLS for supporting me all the while, helping me, havoc with me and do all those LAME stuff with me. YOU guys make me FEEL SO YOUNG!!! HAHAHA! These three years are tough but still bearable. We have a much longer route to go. Maybe we might not study the same uni but we actually got into the same poly. REALLY NICE TO KNOW YOU these TWO TALL HYs!!!
*sojini's your words will be later =P*

Photobucket
chester.
Thanks chester for sharing thoughts with me during the camp like 2 years ago?
And the encouragements, crazy fun and study route!

Photobucket
joseph.haudy.sk
haudy. Though he is my classmate for 3yrs. I hardly had a long take with him. Maybe diff topic lah thats why. HAHA!
SK. He also likes to gossips with me. HAHA! =P
Joesph. Really lah. This guy forever high! He'sone also can talk till never ending kind. One of my event kakis. SUPER ON!!!!! My project mate, IA mate and always my entertainer in sch. HAHAHA!
Thanks guys!

Photobucket
Joa.E!

Photobucket
I also wan to show my appreciation to EILEEN TAY!
For coming down and waiting for me, looking for me like crazy women (i believe so huh.. =P) and even brought me tarts! AND YOUR TARTS SAVED ME!!!! cause i never get a chance to eat the buffet. First time i never chiong out to eat buffet lor!!!! HAHAHAH! Typical right. XD

Photobucket
I also wanna thanks JOA. Though you are really DAMN BUSY and i never invite you instead is JY. HAHA! But still thanks for looking up for me and lending me your pants. =D I miss the time we always spent time tgt in sch. Now there is no chance any more le =X

Photobucket
Penghui. from PDI
Huihui. I got to know her from ME camp. then WP!
She is also another happy go lucky girl i know. I just likes her laughter and of course her lah!
You know ppl and ppl cliques together is because of some reasons. Just like me and her.

But some more really, no matter wat you do right...
She / he is just a hi bye friend to you only. *hint hint* POKE EYES!!! HAHAHAHHA!
fucking bad lah me.
Photobucket
okay this one. ALOT TO SAY..... too many ppl liao. So i shall just skip part of it.
That whole bunch of peeps are from the other class. But we all just cliques tgt because of lectures. But they all very gangkor one! All for one one for ALL!!!!

Among them, i have some of them that really close. Watever event i also jio them or them jio me.
Test tips also all share tgt. 3 yrs leh.. So fast..........


Photobucket
Kenneth. Justin

Kenneth. Got to know him much more during attachment. First at slight i thought he is those super serious kind of person but once you get to know him. He is actually quite lame at times. XD
Justin.Seow. Another close friend. He helped me a lot too in these 3 years. Studies, talk, events, kpo-ing.... Now seeing him botak and happily lovely! ^^ GOOD GOOD!

Photobucket
Chiatlin *don know where you looking also* haha from PDI
REALLY REALLY THANKS for sharing with me all the possibility and impossibility in life.
AND ALL THE JOKES!!!!! =DDD And jiayou and go achieve wat you want leh!!! GO GO GO! ^^

Photobucket
Daniel. from ME
Know you through ME camp too! and I still remember the first thing you said to me.
"you take bus at esplanade there right" hahahaha!
Stay strong and always smiling Happy in life okay!!!!! =D See you in botak SOON! XD

Photobucket
Weixing.
In all this poly years, thanks for helping me in my studies a lot a lot too! and all the photos taken.
The gossips we have and all the stress and thinking just really can kill time by saying them out one by one lah. XD
Jiayou in your keppel JOB leh!!!

Photobucket
Jasper from ME
Finally! My senior and i got to know him through ME camp then WP.
I still remember squeezing into his car with all the rest, i still sit at penghui's lap lor! HAHAHA! HAPPENING AND FUN AND SMELLY LAH! all sweating that time.
Thanks for the rides!!!

Photobucket
Girl from PDI.
I never really get a chance to talk to them. Cause we only had one modules tgt one sem only.
Got to know them from there. ^^

Photobucket
Surath.
Skater boy. HAHAHA!

There are too much much photosssss and stuffs to mention. I just stop here for part 1. Part 2 will be up tml then. Tired.

Anyways, today i got home and i received NTU letter.
Photobucket
YEAP. TODAY THEN I RECEIVE THIS LETTER. and is way way way too last minute ar.
I still cant decide with path i should take seriously. HOW!!!!! =X Like wat ppl say, when you are given with no choice you complain. When you are then give with more choices, you vexed and complain about making choices. Stupid right humans.. Im one of them.

HOW should i go into NTU(ME) OR NUS(FASS)?


Photobucket
Today company gave us this two bottles.
Milk for children. Im drinking one of it now. AHAHHA!

Alright i shall stop here then. I have been sitting here blogging from 7 till now 12 olready and i have yet finis posting all the photos.
PART II tml yeah~~~ =D


No comments: