Friday, May 28, 2010

Last NP Dinner 27.05.10
Photobucket
Peeps that i know. Yiling and me kinda dress down for that dinner as compare to most of the girls that night.


Photobucket
MOT ppl just got their own style. YOU GUYS ROX!!!!! =DD

Photobucket
WJ said that among all the photos i took this is the best shot. This remind me of the cruise. XD

Photobucket
I know my face always have this stupid mouth. Lack of ideas to take photos.
I think i did grown up a lot on my face. Studies and love makes ppl grow old. maybe MATURE is a better description.

Photobucket
Maybe this is my last touch on Engineering Area. Photo it down before it really comes to an end.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
HweeLeng
My "that" hair is over shit. HAHAHA!

Photobucket

Dinner starts and im so wanna complain about their service.
Photobucket
-No clean glass served
-Slow serving
-Attitudes not attentive at all
-ME NO LUCKY DRAWN WON! ( my problem not the hotel)

But the food is nice. =D


Choosing NP king queen.
Photobucket
This guy is really good.

Photobucket
But the lady a bit not entu. =( Still very encouraging to go up on stage! *3 cheers for you both*

Photobucket
This pair the best! The lady damn sexy! =PP YUMMY~~~!!

Photobucket
Anyway i must say the Mecce Very the ENTU! Im sure he goes clubbing!

Photobucket
But the prizes won are so budget. Cannot complain too much because all this are free! =D
We never pay a single cent at all. For those who won lucky draw really damn heng.

Photobucket
YUM SENG!!!!!!
I just literally stood up on my chair can snap a few shots.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Nicest pic of the day!

So now I guess i have to decide where i wanna go. Given with 3 choices which one that comes in so last minute. I have come down to a decision of NUS FASS. Heard that is this a rare and lucky opport for a poly grad to enter. Though my English Lang really suxs like hell, i shall give myself a shot then. At least i know someone who is going there too! ^^
All the best in the future yeah.


xxwenaxx

No comments: