Monday, May 24, 2010

My Brother Has Grown Up!
Photobucket
CUTE hor hor hor!!!!


So long have time to visit my ah ma and to see baby. He has grown quite abit ar!
Photobucket
I tried to carry him but my skills is like~~~ i-can-literally-drop-him-on-the-floor.
But he so cute! ^^


Photobucket
Yar watever pic, i tried to snap shot myself with him but then. FAILED. XD

Photobucket
Photobucket
My grandma... Look like her? cause my mum does really look likes her!

Photobucket
Boy. Papa.
My uncle, Skinnier then me..... He is that skinny but i-tell-you he DAMN FIT.
The house will be much warmer now with the baby. =P


Supposedly going in to malaysia to eat, but his friends all randomly cancel. No after story. Just random. So ended i met A at amk.

Aftermath, went prawning. Like first time.
We started @ 11.35pm ended our last bait out 2.40am. The waiting was erm...mmmm....this kind. But after all the experience was good! I can officially say i caught three? HAHHA! not bad liao ar... Prawning is just an activity to spend the time off, chilling and just eat prawns.
Photobucket


Photobucket
The bait- chicken? I don know prawn eat chicken or pork. HAHAHA!
Now then i know prawning need tactic one lor. Cannot to slow, fast, rough, action no big big, no small small, timing must accurate if not very hard to pone them one! We saw this uncle, super zai. His pattern and aura really WOW WOW de.

Photobucket
Unhook the bait out from the prawn.

Finally finish.
Photobucket
Sorry i just woke up from my sleep............................. (Im so not serious)
My hair just look so not style. XD

Photobucket
Washing.....

Photobucket
BBQ-ing!
Stupid boy go buy wrong chicken wings for me.... =( Im craving for BBQ yet he brought FRIED! But still not bad ar.. Nice enough to eat and THANKS AR! ^^


Photobucket

Photobucket
*sian.wrong scale photo.Lazy to edit again*
In total we caught 18. Our target was only 10 that night. But hahaha! Lucky i guess. =)

Photobucket
Toddles!


GRAD LATER LO!!!!! *cheersssssss*
I see my hair so cui plus i haven yet buy my blusher!!!!!
Im watching live cast video now
Photobucket
I wanted to print screen the live cast of our first np grad day.
THEY GOT SING NATIONAL SONG DE! Wanted to show you guys but then i think the system cannot capture it. IM getting excited~~ =PP

No comments: