Friday, May 21, 2010

NYDC.D.I.N.N.E.R

bro's treat~~~! ^^
Photobucket



Photobucket
My face complexion is getting worse. Age is coming up now.

Photobucket
With them. They met my bro for dinner. Damn random and super last minute.

Anyways suppose to celebrate Jas' 21st BD! But all happened to be so not free. Plus so last minute and no advance asking and no news. Yet i still have to play apart in this planning again. This time round i thought she had plan but no news then said cancel (which is so last minute). Thus ended up no one is free by then. Like i said i met them up which WAS DAMN RANDOM so i shall not explain much. Plus bd girl sounded so no mood~ Is okay! I WILL PLAN OKAY! *Im very willing to do this* Like wat joanned said that they, everyone is expecting me to come up with a plan~ hey hey~~~~ heelo~. Yar i know is my job.

I still cant find any of my formal top yet!

No comments: