Saturday, May 8, 2010

My fridge
F&N orange.Durian in ice-cream box.Jam.Strawberry.Butter.bird's nest.macaroons.many plasticbags.eggs.herbal tea.guava pack drink.soya drink.
Photobucket

I suppose these few days i will be busy.
Today is my cousin advance bd celebration, tml is mother's day and A's bd is coming.
Tml there is still tuition. Going to work for money!


Work life is good so far. Friendly colleague but i seems to be Anti-social. HAHA!
Damn lazy to go out for lunch so just ta bao (alone). Plus the weather is freaking hot in the noon. Can sweat till crazy kind once i stepped out of office. Yo~~~ No way. Though bugis has very nice food all around. I shall post some pic of how the view from my office. Really~ =P

Photobucket
Oh yeah~~~~
Remember my Macaroons!! They are finally done! =DD *clap clap*
I know they looks awfully ugly but i hope they tasted awfully nice yah. Seriously

Photobucket
and my bird nest! Present by A. XD Finally place them into my fridge so i start pigging them down. ^^
Remember i was nagging about my UNI stuff. I am considering of taking up FASS:
Under Division of Social Sciences-Department of Psychology

Bachelor of Arts??????
Sounds good too right? =DD

Going off to my cousin's bd!

No comments: