Sunday, May 30, 2010

B.O.R.I.N.G sunday

Was packing my rm ytd.
And i can just start my nose bleed for free. Some more those blood that came out has blood cot~ Way tooooo heaty. Even through my mouth also. Still remember when i was young i had mens and nose bleed. GOOD HUH. Everywhere also can bleed. HAHAHA! *Dirty*

anyway see wat i have found!!!!!

Photobucket
I was packing my stuff and i found these. HS DIARIES!
Not one only hor... Few of them. Cannot imagine i kept them for 7 years???! WTH. and so i finally throw them away ytd.

Photobucket
Flip them through and found some really CHILDISH stuff i wrote. And my english really SUX that time so was now! HAHAHA! Totally no improvement at all. I can direct translate from chinese lah. XD Shiok right! *see wat i mean*


Some of my random drawings.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can draw okay!!! Don play play with me. I THROW AWAY MY DNT FILE ALSO! =(

Today just too bored so i did some wrapping.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Randomness lah. Going to A. house for dinner later.
He just had some minor op. on his eyes. So going to see him later to check if he is really okay or not! I guess he is much better since he's able to play dota?

maybe sending cheesecakes to them later. =PP

No comments: