Saturday, May 1, 2010

30 . 04 . 10
Photobucket

T.I.M.B.E.R

Leaving this space for a long time... Just a blink, april'10 had past.
But i spent my end and the starting with 9 years of friends. And one like forever~~~~ XD

Photobucket
Met up with everyone at a very late timing. Seriously, if you guys know i got attitude that night. Im sorry. But i just don like ppl who are always late. Other way to say this is, i don like to wait. Yet another thing, organizing something "gathering" is hard. If you guys got any comment just inform me when im messaging you guys. I HATE when ppl give comment on the day itself. Sounds like im the one in fault for choosing that location, every planning.

I know organizer tends to get all this shit things happening. So i shall not grumble anymore.
Because im foolish enough to do all this over and over again. lalalala~

Photobucket
Went timber. LIKE FINALLY~!!!! But we didnt try out its chicken and pizza!
Lets go to CQ's outlet some fine day pls..... =))

Photobucket
3Js.E.ST.V.

Photobucket
reddish

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The night was young for that moment.
I mention to Jas that this time we gather tgt, as a young adult! Time PASSED SO FAST!

Photobucket

We were discussing of going back late. So headed to marina bay bridge.
If you know wat i mean. IDK wats the name for it, it's just that newly launched bridge.
Got home at 4+ am.
Photobucket
Walked all the way from cathay till flyer. Shiok right!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks so much for taking care of me. =)
Should look for a common pic of this a few years back and compare them again.

when im free then.

p/s: I removed my tagboard. give me a comment if you guys has any say.

xxwenaxx

2 comments:

hy said...

we like nv stayed out late before leh. other than the night cycling! haha!

Anonymous said...

-.- why i only got two pictures! further more look so cui. and i can see you all got tons of energy. wth.