Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Photobucket
Jack's place.
*idk why this pic size is so huge. lazy to edit it again*

Photobucket
Once off work rush back to amk for dinner. Sorry for being late.
But i have my reasons lah I went to buy present okay! XD Damn last minute shopping.

Photobucket
His family all very friendly leh~ Unlike mine. So not friendly~ HAHHA!
I think the most friendly and lame person at home is me then my dad. My mum can forget about telling or sharing with her lame joke, cause she don even know wat's lame instead can faint. HAHA!
Inside joke huh.

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Are we still call youngster? Thanks Alex mummy for taking photos. =)
Even though maybe she's not reading my blog.

Photobucket
Another inside joke here. BUT I SO WANNA SHARE THIS HERE!
I was telling them we should ask someone to help us take photo. Then Alvina(A's sister) bf went in to call as i followed. I didnt know the waiter can walk that fast till he was behind me. And i said "scarely he don know how to use my cam" *turn around-Stunned*
Then keep laughing non stop. HAHAHA! Obviously he heard me, since he is standing directly behind me.


When home to bathe and out again, to celebrate with his friends @ some thai pub.
Photobucket
Wat you think about this adv? I believe it sounds demoralizing.

Photobucket
My nose.Apple.Boomzz.

Photobucket
Before heading to another thai pub. They are really crazy. and this guy is half drunk by then

Photobucket
SEE SEE!! =P Got this guitar guy winked back. and i turned away. HAHHAHA!

Photobucket
Drink

Photobucket
Drank

Photobucket
Drunk

Photobucket
He's drunk by then.

And i wan to say he forced me home that night! *angry* because i need to work the next day?
is not every night that im staying out late huh. Then so much things happened. Sorry for having such a good imagination thingy going on in my brain. Can't be help though. Used to much of my right brain for my arts cells~ =P

For everything there is - are many inside stories.
No matter how hard one try to control but still things happen. YOU SEE?


Just received Newcastle result!!!
GOT INTO NAVAL ARCH.
same goes to my bros too. Believe they will go for it so much. But im still meaninglessly waiting for miracle from NTU.
This week im so lack of sleep + mens = pimples.
*sleep sleep!!! Timber's photos always got error uploading!!!! sorry girls!


so sleepy now

xxwenaxx

No comments: