Sunday, May 16, 2010

Randoms~~~

Photobucket
Been eating a lot of snacks recently.. I mean a lot. especially panda~ =P YUMSYUMS!

Wanted to make a trip down to tampines ikea. But the weather started to rain. Sianzations. Im in need of table.
Just want to throw my desktop table so i don need to pack them neatly. Plus im going to pamper myself with a new room deco for my 21st bd. Cant wait! =D

Photobucket
A came over and so i got to cook for him. Attempt to cook jap curry rice.
I can say it failed cause the sauce was not thick and sticky enough. Damn watery. BUT it's still edible even though it totally don look appealing enough! XD

I can't wait for Grad day too! Hope to see everyone there alright!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now can anyone recommend me where can i get a pair of pants that looks formal and suitable for my height and size. I tried G2000 but they are a no no for me.


IM STILL WAITING FOR NTU!
=(((((

No comments: