Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wat a life...

Just now went to bugis after attending a briefing in sch earlier.
Met up with my brothers at bugis again. haha!
Seems like bugis, marina suntec gonna be my second home soon!

Did some little tiny shopping
actually heading back to sch for some "sheshido" thingy
but janet not in SINGAPORE! =(

So cancel the trip back instead went home as later need to go
to that tuition!
*OMG~!*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
okay! random photos! XD

I need to get myself a super strong bag!
I spoiled three bags in less than a month!
THREE BAGS! CAO!
I really wonder is that wat Eileen said about me...
"weina! You are too rough!"
Got that rough meh?!
just men maybe...


Zoo on weekends anyone?!
p/s:I need $$! =D






Reply to all tags:
--->edi:edi! Is really nothing lah! YOur 21st birthday is like so... anyhow leh~ XD
--->Rachel:is like amazing race like this.. =P but is within one area only. XD interested?! =D
--->Cookie monster, HY:I sent you guys lo! hahaha! XD
--->ros:so you say you change? =P wanna go zoo?! XD ahahha!
--->Joanne:you sure bo?! Later last minute cannot again.
--->cookie monster:sorry bro! Link you asap!
--->shiwei:yeah! i also not confirm yet too! =P hahaha!
--->Rachel:don have wor! at the moment.. ><>greta:I will go figure out! wahaha! tag you asap! =P
--->weilson:hi only ar?! XD heeelllllllOOOOO~~~! ahhahaha!
--->Kenneth:kenneth! THANKS THANKS! =P But not money is GIRO. LOL! But better than nothing! wahahah! CA CA~!

No comments: