Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Record X breaking

WOW!
Photobucket

[I'm going to have a Dating Event.]
Is really very hot!

Lots of my friends seems interested
I declare that this is the event i organize by myself
Not involving sch event. hahahha!

I'm organizing but not involving...
Interested ppl pls call me or contact me in private.
THANKS!

*This event is just an outing for ppl to know more friends*
I'm taking it serious! If there are more ppl confirm about attending it.
=)




I LOVE YOU PPL!
p/s:2 down! 3 More! =D




Reply to all tags:
--->ros:this is for you! =) ahaha! I'm getting serious! cause like a lot ppl interested. =D
--->eileen:hahah! she cannot! cause she's been single for years! wahahah! XD
--->jyan:thanks thanks! YOu too oh! =D
--->momo:call you momo better but i link you by Poh han! =D
--->Mik:got very OL right! XD thanks thanks! YOU too alright! =D see ya around in sch too! =P

No comments: