Sunday, June 1, 2008

Record X breaking

I had no says!!! =(
Recently I'm happy that some-Lots of my GF or BFs are attach.
I'm really happy for you guys! Really!
I wish you all xin fu oh!
And be happy alright!!! =D
But just got to treasure whoever are with/around you.

Life is really very unpredictable.
you see~


HOWEVER, there are some friends of mine and joanne and other friend just broke up.
I really don know wat happened but
Of course i can see that the GUYS are totally in low mood.
Cause their relationships were all the girls said they wanted to leave them
Are this the trends now?
*make me wonder*

But guys and girls out there are looking for bfs or GFs right now.
Can tell me... LOL!!!
I got alot of lobangs leh! =D
*Rosa you are the first man!*
wahahhaha!


Anyway, YOUNG thanks for jio-ing me with lots of lobangs lah!
But i always cannot make it lah!
Sad diao!! Really next time man! =D





Reply to all tags:
--->han: yeah yeah!!! Han next time got more lobangs i sure jio you guys man! =D
--->kelyn:hahaha! THANKS man! *sounded so BHB* anyway Kelyn, You are getting prettier and prettier! =D Really! =D Sweet smile and nice complexion of your face! =D

No comments: