Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wat a life...

Okay For the previous post:

Like i said.
I'm really serious about this event
unless there are more ppl confirm with me
And so i will plan the date and time.

BUT BUT sad to say
this event is not free trip.
=X
sorry ppl!

********************************


Now is something random:

There is a man whom met an accident and had lost both his
left arm and leg. Is he alright now?

Yeah! He is alright now.
XD






p/s:3 down now. 2 more to go!



Reply to all tags:
--->edi:yeah yeah! =D hahahha! two more to go le!
--->rachel:yeah! but unless more ppl confirm going! wahaahha! Like teen's "blind Date" so cool right! XD
--->fuzzlee:yeah! sure!!! XD One day fuzzlee!!! XD I love take photos plus you can also be my model! wahahaha! go fort canning! heehee =P
--->eileen:soon soon man! Wait ar! two more days! =D
--->han:hahaha! you are prising me? =P oh gosh~ XD
--->joanne:yar lor! SHIOKNESS! =D
--->weilson:linked! =P
--->ros:hahaha! I nc le =P
--->momo:ai seh for? momo wanna join the event?! XD wahahaha! weimin say "he wants!" =P
--->teddy:you are thiam hee? =P hahahaha! But thanks thanks! two more to go! YEAH!

No comments: