Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lets Starts this!

Photobucket
[[Charity Dinner and Dance]]

Went back to sch at 4.30 SHARP.
And the event starts at 6.30...
Briefing for like 15 mins done, so we wasted our time there till 6.30

Photobucket
This charity Event kinda in budget. But very creative!
The ROSE is MAN-MADE cum HAND-MADE.

Photobucket
I didnt know li leng is... XD
Anyway her water bottle very cute.
Photobucket
Nice bo!
SUPER CREATIVE! =D

Photobucket
So this is our tags.
And guess wat's my position...
As a security. (Pls laugh with me! XD)


The event started 30mins later..
Starting with Bowen Band.
Photobucket
They are really very strong!
Just only 1/5 of the band is here and their sounds are damn strong!
They are hyper kids too!

Photobucket
Starting of the dinner.
Nothing much plus photos of the days are like so badly taking.

Photobucket
FarHAN!!! XD

Photobucket
Our budget Dustin. XD
Save the Earth
GO GREEN!

Photobucket
I really cannot imagine i will be able to see such view in NP!
Total AWESOME!

Photobucket
I look fat leh~
(never mind i give up!)

Photobucket
So cool right!!! Instant Camera!!!
So reto!

Now back to the program...
Photobucket
This is the beat boxer.
Kinda shocked when i know he is the BB.
(later you guys will know why)

After that most of the programes are bands perform.
This band gp named Trella~~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One way to describe them is:
ThEY can really Zhi high! XD

Next is the Hi! club.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Wat Hi! club does is that these ppl learn hand signal.
To communicate with those hearing ppl.
But they are really not bad! =)

Photobucket
And this guy is a guitarist.
Obviously! But his guitar skills are good!
Singing also not bad! But a funny guy.

This is the last gp to perform.
Called the suillreou ( don know how to spell)
Photobucket
The lead singer.

Photobucket

Photobucket
High Fan tian!
but my ears drums are going to spoil.



TA-DA!
Photobucket
The BB!
Btw Li Leng is crazy over him!

While i'm CRAZY over...
Photobucket
This GIRL!
I describe her as Cute, creepy, Doll-Looking and Pretty.
I look so big beside her~ LOL!
But don you guys think that she looks like a Big Doll?!
I envy her face texture and complexions! So clean!

Photobucket
End of the day!







Reply to all tags:
--->yi:yi! You shh shh ar! Later you also! whahahaha! I will make the both of you a success! XD
--->ros:when you still got face?! XD plus you very got zhi xin de ma! =D
--->momo:hahahaha! you should get fatter! but both also got chance de lah! XD MOMO~~~ LOL!
--->teddy:hahaha! but how to get the game from you lah~ =X hahaha! go fishing never jio! =P
--->han:I going but not involving ma! =P hahaha! you wanna join too?! =P
--->shiwei: I never see you leh! Never call me! XD hahaha! The match making is just a small gathering to know more friends of the opps sex? =P something like this! XD you wanna join?!
--->joanne: NO! ahahhahaha! Ppl are interested in you! so you are participating! LOL!
--->kenneth:sorry sorry kenneth! I really wan to go but cannot make it! =X
--->Mr J.:change song le! Wei! Send me! Don make me sad due to that photo pls! =( hahaha!

No comments: