Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Updating...

Mon are always blue...

Will be working for this few days at bugis.

Met up with joa today to have our lunch cum dinner?
Super full!!!
Shopped around again and again...
Finally brought my bag.
I think it will not last long either. =D







Reply to all tags:
--->joanne:the FOF still not sure the date yet but i think is either august or july ba. oh yar recently your words are very hurting leh~ My heart weak now cannot really take it at times tho. XD hahaha! But at times i like the straight! XD
--->greta:yar yar! I agree! But got those size le also ma? =P I'm looking for those size de. =P but the fur is like those soft soft one.. =P wahahha!
--->cookie monster:hahah! i also agree with you cause i put damn light! =P
--->johnny:oh from np mail.. they will send you those thingy ma... =P
--->rosa:yar! I saw one! but don know is it the same person we are talking about. XD you ar~ haha!
--->meihar:oh not bad lah!! really! why you don want to just sign up? =P heehee.. wasted you never go.. =X
--->st:hahahha! yeah! One day when i finally meet you up again! =D
--->sherry:serious?!!!! o.O
--->shiwei:yar! everyone say that! but cause i put very little cause i don like the feeling =X oops! hahha!
--->cookie monster:OMG! serious ma?! I like violence and er xin show! very trilling! XD plus the sound impact! woooHOO!! hahahha! * crazy le*

No comments: