Thursday, June 12, 2008

Singapore Flyer <3s

I shall not mention about my tuition kid.
=)

Anyway before today, went over to the flyer for awhile.
Photobucket
Nothing special too. =)

I shall update for today's post.
Right now at this moment, i'm wearing sunglasses to blog!
WTH! Cause my eyes are going blind soon!
Pain and watery

Never mind... fast fast finish up this post first.
Photobucket
Anyway, went for the "make up" event.
Was late for it but still on time ba...
Saw Sherry PH evon ppl at PDI studio! =)

Photobucket
Shiseido!!!

Photobucket
This is wat we are learning...
NOT BAD LAH!!!
[However...]

Photobucket
They provide us quite a few items!
And the quality of their products are like so high end can.

BEWARE....!
.
.
.
.
.




























































Photobucket
OMHG!!! [Oh my holy god!]
I scarifies myself to post this pic cause i want you ppl to laugh~
OMG~~~!!!
Really can faint sia!
For sure one thing!!!



I don suit head band at all! wahahaha!

Photobucket
Take a look at how much cosmetic they brought!
Feel like kpo-ing them!

Photobucket
Final piece!
Nothing much also... =P

Anyway headed down to VIVO with MAD.
But i couldn't get stuff that i wan cause is hard to choose
=X

So instead of getting those stuff that i needed
we went toy 'r' us.
Photobucket
De animal valley... and saw something like....

Photobucket
This!
SO SUPER duper CUTE!!!

And of course started to take photos!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Awww~ So sweet can!
And it is quite cheap leh!
The orange-er one cost 29.95! The other one is 19.95!
Freaking cheap!!!!
But you shall see the size of the bear before commenting first. XD

Photobucket

Photobucket
Big right!!!!
I WANT THAT BEAR BEAR!!!
*I remember Annur say i looks like a bear*
Erm... At times i shall agree with her!


After shopping moving walking dragging around V-H.
I went to buy COOKIES from subway!
Photobucket
3 for 2.90!
YUMMY YUMMY! =P


Okay here comes the MOST Super COMMON style of taking photos!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the uncle behind us joined us in too. =P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Alright! Finish! I shall stop here before my eyes gets even worse!
BLIND!
Then how am i going to see KIMURA!
I need to start revising my JAP le.


However... I so hate making up!
Thou can make one prettier.... =P




Reply to all tags:
--->rosa:wei! DOn scold me lah! You also outside ma.. plus last min de you on meh?! XD haha!
--->kenneth:serious?! Then i shall organize with a whole big big gang go.. lOL!
--->edi:take yarh?! XD hahahha!
--->eileen:serious?! XD tml bring you there see see... XD hahaha!
--->Cookies monster:heelo!
--->young:young! YOU on ar?! XD I thought of asking you wanna go eat steamboat! =P high sia! XD

No comments: