Monday, June 9, 2008

Just a random entry.

Fun On Foot is back!!!
Photobucket
I'm joining together with Eileen!
Anyone?! YI? Joa?! =P

I'm always awaiting for the arrival of WEEKENDS!


Now wat i wish for is to have SOME money first
and more time to spend more time with my love ones around me!

And

Also to own a car and bring all my friends out!
=)






Reply to all tags:
--->Yii:hahaha! So ciao lah!!! XD JY for attachment! Still awhile more! XD
--->Daniel:sure sure lah! Thro msn? But why sudden so random that you wan that pic? =P
--->ros:wa! I know de ros now will shy de?! XD
--->sherry:so ciao also lah!!! XD You know her! but she looks mature. =P
--->shiwei:i see i see! SW you serious ar?! XD Okay i confirm with you again! =P
--->han:Not weird to me leh! Or you spotting from the behind?! =P wahaha!
--->johnny:which lobangs? =P hahaha! I got "some" diff lobangs. XD
--->cooking monster:sure sure!!! SEnd you online XD Give me your public link too leh! =D
--->li leng:linked! XD
--->greta: hey hey~~~! XD hahahha! I don know how to tag you in your blog wor. =P

No comments: