Saturday, June 14, 2008

Updating...

Sat!
Early in the morning to reach Nanyang Girls' high. Like 8.30am...
Having trainings till 6pm!
Like normal sch days alright...

But anyway when i reach that place i remember those day while awaiting
for our angklung and Gulintang SYF.
Photobucket
Remember!!!

Photobucket
Remember remember?!

SHIT! I really miss those days in HS!!!
=D

Photobucket
Anyway i feel like changing my grp!!!
Not disliking or wat so ever....
Just that something is wrong leh.

ANYWAY who wants to participate?
I need more Chief motivators!
Then if i'm able to find about 6-8 or 10 more excluding myself.
We can all form into one or two grps to handle one sch!
SOUND FUN RIGHT?!
Anyone in? But this needs some commitment in it.
But i'm sure that we will have lots of fun if you guys are around!!!
*excited excited*

if you are interested tag me or contact me
I will inform you with more info. =)
There will be a training this coming sat. So need confirmation asap.


Headed to vivo with eileen after that.
And we saw FASHION show again
Photobucket
however this time round no nice clothes.
But they are just wearing jeans and normal tank tops.

And after that we went down to suntec AGAIN!
Waited for bus 97 was like hell for the both of us.
FREAKING LONG!

Photobucket
And reached suntec...
The CROWD is like sooo many many many huge? BIG?! LOTS?!
*fainted*

No comments: