Thursday, June 19, 2008

OH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YI!!!

Wish you all the best in your way okay!
And awaiting of your holidays to come! =D


Recently haven been blogging cause nothing is happening in my life right now.
But in a sadder case to say is that
I had been tired and restless...


Don know for wat reason(s)
WTH!


Just been thinking a lot during my free time
Looking into the blank space and stared.
Okay my free time is whenever there is nothing on my hands for me to do
This is call my "free time".

I can just say i'm making my brain cells to work-move.


TML I'm going for CAMP! =D

Totally not awesome cause my period just visited me. TOtally extreme WTH!
But is normal lah~ just over reacting myself.
Come on! When did i never had my period without running around?!
LOL!


Anyway i got somethings to share.
Realizing friend of mine lately been so weird
Change to someone whom like.... whatever~
*moves the head side to side*
BUT worse is that not even realizing words are some wat harsh
In a good way to represent is VERY CONFIDENCE
other way is SARCASTIC

I know lah! Confidence!
You tell me how to boost my confidence up~?!
I don like ppl who try to "kei kei" fake me up with words like
"weina! Confidence! You got one ma!!! SHOW ME YOUR CONFIDENCE!"
Like i already cannot le then want me to show.
WAT TO SHOW~?!

I think only money can solve the problem lor.


Eileen once ask me whether i prefer
1. scolded-argument
2.being suan- one using sarcastic words on me




I will choose 1 lah!
I would rather ppl scold me than using sarcastic words on me!
I got weak heart okay~~~

Remember during one of the testing of pressure in HS sch library?
I got like 130....!
*we all were laughing like hell lah*

Then retake it again still the same
so the nurse just record that i got some symptoms of leading to heart attacks.
and
AND
a tumor!
Which is behind my right ear.
If ppl whom might happen to know lah.
Can you imagine one day i high till suddenly i fall on the ground
and drop dead

So i shall faster write up a last note
who to be invite to my funeral.
SURELY WONT INVITE THOSE PROUD COUSINS' PARENTS of mine.

I will not be IN PEACE i tell you!

*i wonder*

Alright enough of the medical topic and stuff





Ai ya i shall just end my nonsense here.







Reply to all tags:
--->cookie monster:hahaha! I just watched le! Not trilling leh... especially after the ppl jumping down the buliding part.. XD But i find is funny~ OMG~?! i sounded so pian tai! XD
--->shiwei:motivating students! make them high and stuff! =D the commitment is like most of the saturdays we had training till like the actual day which is on the 080808. =D
--->han:trying! XD Hope i can get chester them in to join then we all high ar! XD
--->rosa:really meh?! you really ar.... like every cute guy also aim. =P
--->cookie monster:yar lor!!!! But you maybe going m' right. =X monday blues~ hahaha!
--->kristi:serious?! XD boon keng those hdb flats there? =P But thro your pic all look very nice ar! XD I need hair cut toO! XD super sag now.. =D

No comments: