Sunday, April 1, 2007

~WOHOO~

WOHOO! School starting soon!
About two weeks less?! *EXCITED?!* Mmmm... For me i'm excited! What about you?
THis few days is really bored! I'm staying at home rotting and i even got sicked from my boredness! Who is gonna help me out?!

As sch's starting... my plan for this week:
Monday:jogging(doing it)
Tuesday:swimming(hope so)
Wednesday:Go for a nice hair cut!(cause my hair is in real bad condition)
Thursday:Go for a dye?(Is it true that more white hair appears after i dye my hair?!)
Friday"GOOD FRIDAY! (go where leh)

Reply to all tags:
--->Rosa yar!!! Extremely funny whenever i saw those photos!
--->Eileen Really ar?! Hope i still can remain as lame as before, cheerful and more hypo active ba! Think i will really become hackboard after i enter poly! >.< hahaha
--->Esther. Quite cheap lah... =P there's about 3 rides, playground, a so-called relaxing river and waves. Is really fun! You should try once you are back to sing okay?! =P Yar i myself thinks that i did change alot either in size or weight! XD hahaha... you should compare me with my sec one photo. that is much more worse.... shirt was tacked right into my skirt and my skirt was wore till high up on my waist... >.< So ya heard about poly starting soon..yar about less then two weeks time. =P kinda excited over it. *heehee*
--->Yii Yar we really did change alot! OH i also wish that i would still grow even taller and slimmer! =P

No comments: