Wednesday, April 4, 2007

~WOHOO~

WO! Today just got my laptop.But cant get use of it right now.Furthermore, it seems like there isn't wireless for me to connect to the modem! >.<
OH yar i was blogging and i came across this blog which is done by this aunt. MMm shall i call her ah ma? XD BUT one special about her was.
SHE IS REALLY UP TO DATE CAN! You got to view her blog! I'm really impress! JIA YOU!
She even started blogging with her newly brought Mac! MAC LEH!!! I want! XD
You know what she even had this RNB RAP!



COOL RIGHT! I find it cute and entertaining!
Got to view her blog too!
laozhabor
Sry ppl cause this few days i was down on flu and cough! *sobsob*
Cannot go out... SRY PPL for those who had ask me out during this two days! Somemore i kingkong right?~ How can sick so many daysssss.... hahahhaha...



Reply to all tags:
--->Mr J you excited ar go see evan! Of course got sick lah! After you all go home my sick got even worse! >.< *sobsob*
--->Rosa I want to change a new look!
--->YUN! I MISS YA! Okkay okay take ur time! ^^
--->MJ How are you? SRY SRY SRY! I will add you de! =P PS! don mind i can u MJ? XD
--->Eileen & Yii THANKS!!! I of course will de lor! I kingkong leh~ HAHAHHA....

No comments: