Sunday, April 29, 2007

When training today?

Today went for NDP's training again.
IT was so hot! Till i also got sun burnt. but i got minor suntan.
Now my skin looks horrible!
>.<

Anyway we need to skate on those tiles and for me is damn hard can!
Some more i don really know who to brake well in high speed.
THEN of course i had a great fall!
And i hurt my finger, the skin was peeling and bleeding.
But is okay...
Pain and not pain then till numb and swollen.

At about 6.30 my poor dad is wait for me to send me to eat dinner.
The dinner is actually for mother's day.
Don know why this year they wanted to celebrate so early.
Anyway got to rush down and didnt get to send Joa and Kenneth home too.
Sry guYS!


My skates! COOL right!
*It looks abit weird, cause i crossed my legs*


And this is how i crossed my legs.
*LOL*


At kanji camp.
Slacking around and so just took this pic cause i felt that
the clouds looks like an eagle!


They were also slacking! XP

No comments: