Friday, April 13, 2007

In miserable life~

GOD!!!
I need help!


Where are my friends!
I need my old friends!


Totally MISSED U GUYS!

Just leave me alone ba....

Anyway thanks peeps to console my and ask me to look on the bright side.
Hope it really works! XD



Reply to all tags:
--->Mr J. Don think they will get high. Seems like i'm the only one can get high lor. XD As you know me right. During the games right, like i'm the only one there say hey join leh... come play! All totally not into and ento!
--->Kenneth: You think they will get high like MOT 3 meh... hahahha XD One so emo other one like KS... XD
--->RS: RS! THANKS U! I believe ur orientation ended right?! So how's is it?
--->Yii:Yii THANKS! I will tried to look on my bright side de. Hope it can works and i DOUBT IT WORKS~ XD hahahha





.....
Hey peeps
you know i like to complain so just let me do it in here.
Since is so hard to contact anyone of u other than
Joel, Eileen, Kenneth and Yii

Okay so the story starts here....

Today is my second day of orientation.
And the is friend of my mine...
she is so so so irritating can.
SHE thought we were very close, pls lor we know each other less than 1day!
Then the second day jiu want me to lend her 30 bucks!
But never mind she still DIAO me!
wat the hell!
Some more then she like die die want me to bring my laptop to sch to install thingy!
I still don wanna then she kept asking me to bring!

Wat really makes me angry is that she DIAO me lor!

No comments: