Thursday, April 12, 2007

Updating.

Ok! Today is my first day orientation.
It was like okay~
but really very tiring!
And the games were like very .... (=.=)
but some were fun!
Some more my classmates were like not sporty kind.
Then the whole group was like dieing off any moment!
.No responding. >.<

I was like huh-my classmates-were-all-like-unwilling-kind.
Die-lah-how to survive-like this.

Furthermore my schoolmates ENJOYED themselves really much in their orientation.
They seems really happy!
I happy for them too! hope that my classmates were not all so... yar...
BUt today some games were fun after all! XD

OH! Guess wat i heard from St tat there's one campus superstar same course as her!
So qiao!

So qiao wat?! Right?!
There was one campus superstar same department as me.
If you kpo can come ask me. =P
If you don want then never mind.
and pls don say i'm wu liao as u r now reading my post leh.
XD
hahahah


.....
Then there was once i was chatting with don know who during msn.(i think alot)
And i said hope i wont be meeting like zl pattern kind!
THEN!
THIS WAS DAMN ROTTEN!
There is this guy his chara. is like ZL can but his looks is like the sec 1/2 Niven.

OMG!!!!!!
I'm going to faint!
Hope he is really not wat i think. hahahha
I know is bad of saying ppl but i had this phobia ever since that!
>.<




So anyway THANKS ar Kenneth!
For talking to me... XD At least i wont be bored!

ALSO THANKS to Eileen!
I really treasure it and I love ya! ^^
And the rest of u!

No comments: