Sunday, April 15, 2007

Updating...

Hey people tml starts school liao!
Wish me all the best and i wish for myself i don wanna sit and talk and work and study with her!
But not ever...
we are just not really that friends can liao...

Some more tat girl message me again to ask me stupid qus.
Like need to bring laptop tml...
need to wear sch uniform tml?
(sch uniform is our SOE de polo t)

For the first qus:
I had been saying to her for the past THREE days that i'm not bringing liao.
And she asked me again!

Second qus:
Ask this kinda qus?!
Who will ask this kinda qus one!
First day just any how wear lor!



Reply to all tags:
--->Mr J. YAr! I also think so! She not ps de meh!
--->Esther YAr! I thought of leaving her alone and i go talk to other ppl! So should i? But there will be no other girls leh... >.< Furthermore just know her for less than 1 day and she acted like i'm so close to her! OMG!

No comments: