Thursday, April 5, 2007

Updateing.

Today went out with Rosa and Eileen.
Actually Eileen might not be meeting us up de but last minute she make it.
We went to bugis.
Rosa purpose buy her pencil box but in e end she brought nothing! XD
SRY rosa! I know i waste ur time buying my stuff in e end!

I actually brought a hair dye some t shirts.
Then till lunch time pei eileen go eat pasta.
Eileen wanted to see Jolin but i told her that it starts at 7!
hahaha but it starts at 3.30! OMG!!!
I'm again really SRY for that! Cause joel told me is 7... hahahha XD
then after shopping at bugis we WALKED to Suntec then marina.
Eating with our Anderson's ice-cream.
YUM YUM!!!


We were sitting at this position while eating ur ice-cream.


Just taking some photos around.


Then we were about to leave for DXO!
YEAH!!!
Joking! DXO leh... underage can how to go in. >.<
We were going to esplanade for some girls' talk!

I really need a nice hair cut!


Reply to all tags:
--->Esther THANKS! But having a laptop is not really good too. Not much use? >.<>

No comments: