Monday, April 16, 2007

Updating...

So the first day of my poly life school.
was all okay... just that the girl a bit irritating and OMG!
But never mind, i think i got to slowly get use of her once again...

Anyway poly life I'm still trying to get use to it.
Cause it is really fun though.
Oh yar i decided to join the in-line skating!
SO COOL CAN!

Though will train out to have BIG TIGHTS! XD hahaha
But Eileen is right.
If i'm interested in it just do it...
Furthermore i need to enjoy my life in poly as i'm meeting the girl everyday.
Why wanna make my everyday so tired and miserable!
hahhaa...

Today actually ending school at 4 but the lecture dismiss us earlier.
So around 3.4+ when to look for joanne...
To roam around the CCA fiesta as also in the afternoon,
meeting up Kenneth then we also went to walk around...
And i wrote my name already.
I even sign up for photography club too. ^^


No comments: