Sunday, April 22, 2007

When training today?

Today i went for my training at kanji camp!
It was =.=
hahhahah
Kenneth, Joseph and me don have blades
then they want us to run with those with blades!
I was like O.o!
HUH!
But lucky they never ask us to run times after times.



This is part of the pract.

So i just spent my sat and sun just like this.
Sat: afternoon went out to have lunch then in the evening went to buy my bag!
Sun: afternoon went out with my dad and sis to have lunch.
then they pei me go yew tee mrt there then went to camp.
THANKS PA AND JIE! XD


Reply to all tags:
--->Suat teng: COME ON! SURE REMEMBER YOU DE LOR! XD hahaa...
--->Mr J.: Okay lah... at least i still got enjoy my weekends.... XD
--->Si hui: Yar lor! She become havoc also! Can dress till go clubbing that kind! hahha *joking*
--->Eileen: I also want more pictures in my blog. But no pic recently lor. then i also cannot leave my blog alone ma so i post words! hahaha
--->potatoVan: hahha okay i will link you asap! =D
--->firdaus: HEY there! I miss you leh! Thanks for tagging! *LOL* XD
--->Xiuer: I linked le. ^^

No comments: